Re: New News Entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: New News Entry
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> <snip>
>> We should post that policy somewhere, make sure that both open source and
>> commercial companies are aware of the change ...
>
> ;-)
>
> Errr, I wasn't aware of a solid policy, so I've just been playing it by
> ear. So to speak.  :)

Well, I think its only fair that if we are going to consider every little
development milestone news for one project, other projects should be given
the exact same consideration ... its not like there aren't a half dozen
other replication solutions out there ...

----