Re: table content transfer from mysql to postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Sheets
Subject Re: table content transfer from mysql to postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Tools already exist to convert a MySQL dump to a PostgreSQL format in
contrib/mysql.

You may wish to do some hand tuning before importing the converted dump into
PostgreSQL.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of brijesh
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 1:28 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] table content transfer from mysql to postgresql

Sir,
I am a development engineer in network application I have a problem
regarding upgrading my database the problem is how do I transfer the
contents from one table in a database from one server to postgresql database
table in another server.
the data contents is in few MB.
can you suggest me an easy way to do so?
regards
Brijesh Shetty