Problem with mailing list or time? Was: Re: Best replication options - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wyatt Draggoo
Subject Problem with mailing list or time? Was: Re: Best replication options
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:53:40 -0500, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 03:38:04PM -0800, Steven job wrote:
> > What is the best replication option out there today for postgresql.
> > Have been trying to get rserv working and that hasn't been the
> > easiest.
>
> rserv doesn't work with 7.4 AFAIK.  erserver seems to; I haven't
> actually used it in production, although I'm about to.  dbmirror has
> had reports of success.

I consistantly (around 8 or so today) get e-mails in my inbox from several
months ago, such as this.  Is this something strange going on in the
mailing list software?  The server the mailing list is on?  Someone's local
time?

It's getting a little annoying scrolling up through several months of saved
e-mails to find the few hiding out in the middle that haven't been read
yet...

Just curious.

Wyatt

--