... - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From lise chhay
Subject ...
Date
List pgsql-admin
I have tried to install webauth on Mandrake 2.4.22. For this, I have installed :
apache server, Tcl/Tk, PostgreSQL, mod_auth_pgsql et pwgen.

- server apache work
- Tcl/Tk work
- mod_auth_pgsql work
- pwgen work

- At the installation of PostgreSQL, the command to start the server work :
nohup /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster -D /usr/local/pgsql/data \
</dev/null >>server.log 2>&1 </dev/null &

- the command create testdb work. The testdb database was created.
- I've a problem when I launched the command psql testdb. I get a error message :
psql:relocation error: psql : undefined symbol : PQgetSSL

I you demand to reply to my questions, please.
Friendly

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm