Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 02:46:38PM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:

> fact that checkpoints, vacuum runs and pg_dumps bog down their machines
> to the state where simple queries take several seconds care that much
> for any Win32 port? Do you think it is a good sign for those who have

Yes.  I am one such person, but from the marketing side of things, I
understand perfectly well what failing to deliver on Win32 again will
cost.  It's not important to _me_, but that doesn't mean it's
unimportant to the project.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca