Re: Adding MERGE to the TODO list (resend with subject) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From elein
Subject Re: Adding MERGE to the TODO list (resend with subject)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It is the SQL2003 standard for (update else insert).
Check out General Bits monday... :-)

--elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com
         PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/