Re: COPY command - CSV files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: COPY command - CSV files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 03:09:58PM +0200, Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> >On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 12:31:51AM +0200, Umberto Zappi wrote:
> >
> >>Thanks to everybody has reply to my email.
> >>Stop immediatly my work in progress.
> >>
> >>Some days ago I've downloaded version 7.4.3 of postgresql and I've begin
> >>to work over without know other jobs of other developers     :-o
> >
> >You should really get the CVS code if you want to hack on Postgres ...
> >there are a lot of changes since 7.4.3.
>
> 7.4.3 is not out yet, even I don't find the TAG on CVS.

Duh, isn't it?  I haven't been paying attention to releases :-)  But I
meant what's the current CVS tip for the 7.4 branch.  Anyway there's a
lot of changes from there to the current CVS HEAD tip.

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil; pensar sin aprender, peligroso" (Confucio)