Re: MARC FOURNIER -- Re: Changing mailling list server - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: MARC FOURNIER -- Re: Changing mailling list server
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 07:06:49PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2004 at 17:57, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > archives.postgresql.org is not right about this list.  In fact it
> > doesn't work, and I can't get to the archives.  (It only shows the
> > list on the first search dropdown, but even that doesn't work).
>
> Alvaro:
>
> I have had great success with gmane.org and various lists.  Your post
> is already there:

Sorry, I was talking about pgsql-es-ayuda, a spanish list which was not
on archives (nor anywhere else).  It's up now thanks to Marc, you can
see it under "Regional Lists" at the left.

BTW, I note that the spanish list has a lot more traffic than the german
and french one.  Maybe it's because Postgres is heavily used on Latin
America, but maybe it's just because not a lot of people speak english,
compared to european types.  (Maybe this is related to the fact that
there are spanish and brazilian portuguese versions of General Bits but
no other language.)

"¿Cómo puedes confiar en algo que pagas y que no ves,
y no confiar en algo que te dan y te lo muestran?" (Germán Poo)