Build failure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Cyrille Chepelov
Subject Build failure
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Greetings,

I'm trying without much luck to compile the 31MAR04 snapshot of PostgreSQL
on a Win2K box.

I have installed MSYS-1.09 MSYS-DTK-1.01, GNU Bison 1.875.0, MinGW 3.1.0,
some Perl interpreter (I think I'm using the one from Cygwin, hopefully
that's OK), and ./configure'd --without-zlib, and typed make.

Got the attached error log.

Re-ran make with -k, then again, and got the second error log.

Fiddled with -DWIN32, with spraying #defines -- no dice, c.h always ends up
including pg_config_os.h

I ended up touching pg_config_os.h to see where this would lead, but
gettimeofday.c wasn't happy.

Obviously, I missed an obvious step somewhere?

    -- Cyrille

--

Attachment