Re: Email addresses on developer bios site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Email addresses on developer bios site
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> On this page:
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/bios.php
>
> Is there any chance we could get our email addresses obfuscated to
> prevent spam?

Just an FYI, but just by posting, you do realize that your email address
is propogated to every Usenet server in the world, as well as several
search engines like Google and Gname, right?

Email harvesting developer.postgresql.org will give them one occurance of
your email address out of, most likely, several million out there that it
could find :(

----