Changing mailling list server - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Changing mailling list server
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
(This is a repost of a mail from Martín Marqués a couple of days ago --
did anyone see it in -advocacy?)

Dear Advocacy members (and Marc ;-)):

We, at the Spanish PostgreSQL mailling list hosted at
pgsql-ayuda@tlali.iztacala.unam.mx are having some problems due to lack
of administration in the list, and at the moment are debating about what
(or where) to do with the list.

One of the solutions that came upon was to migrate (pass) the mailling
list to postgresql.org (pgsql-ayuda@postgresql.org) and so I would like
to know which is the policy about this, and if there is a chance of
hosting the list at pgsql-ayuda@postgresql.org (maybe it should be
called pgsql-es-ayuda or just pgsql-es, to follow the convention?)

Please note that we would take care of whatever administrative tasks are
required.

Waiting for your answer,

"Para tener más hay que desear menos"