Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile
Date
List pgsql-docs
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Definitely open to suggestions on changing it ... I'm down to:

The reason this is all so complicated in the first place is that in the
past we wanted to defend ourselves against broken documentation sources
when building snapshots.  As of now this doesn't work anymore, so we
might as well automate the whole process including the documentation
build and be done with these games.  Comments?