simple make check failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan Scott
Subject simple make check failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This is my first post to the dev list, so please be gentle. ;)

When using the current head of pgsql, I find four errors when running "make check". They are all of the same nature,
basicallythat the expected.out file has "syntax error", where as psql is saying "parse error".

I have included the cvs diff of the changes I made. Please feel free to let me know where I have gone wrong, or to tell
me"thanks!" in the case I just happen to be on the right track. ;)

Jonathan Scott

--
Jonathan Scott, Programmer, Vanten K.K.
jwscott@vanten.com    Tel: 03-5919-0266