Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From L J Bayuk
Subject Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
C. Maj wrote:

> Besides this thread being half-on and half-off the
> interfaces list, I think the only *problem* is that libpgtcl
> never got removed from the core.  If libpgtcl were only a
> gborg project, then maybe this wouldn't be such a mess.
> Instead, it is a mess, because people were getting upset that
> two forks of libpgtcl (gborg and core) were not kept in sync.
>
> Now they are sync'd, so why make a third fork ?  Destroy the
> core libpgtcl and apply the patch to the gborg version.

I had no idea they were sync'd. Look at that - all those CVS commits on the
Gborg pgtcl project in the last 48 hours or so. After a year of nothing.
Perhaps it was discussed in the "half-off" part of the thread.  Well, this
is an interesting development. I wonder what will happen next.