Re: GForge WAS: Feeds Integration - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: GForge WAS: Feeds Integration
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Dave,
>
> > Well, hang on. Why Gforge? Are there other solutions? If so then I think
> > any voting/discussions/whatever should include the choice of new
> > platform.
>
> Do you have another proposal?   Like I said, I'll be putting forward the case
> for GForge; if there's another program you like, feel free to
> counter-propose.
>
> But I'm not gonna spend a bunch o' time reseaching other platforms when I
> believe that GForge suits our needs.

I definitely have to side with Josh on this ... I don't even know of any
other dev environment that comes close to being as feature rich as GForge
... let alone as well tested ...

Considering the road we've gone down how many times trying to come up with
an CMS for the web site itself, before we open the can of worms with this,
does anyone on this list even know of any other ones?

----