Re: Proper tool to display graphics? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Proper tool to display graphics?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 06:31:06PM +0100, Carlos Ojea Castro wrote:

> >>I want to display graphics from my postgresql database, but I must
> >>choose the proper tool first....
> >
> >Wanting to "display graphics" is rather vague. Are you talking
> >Entity-Relationship Diagrams? Directed trees? Pie/Bar/Line charts?
>
> Thank you for your response, Steve. I want to display Pie/Bar/Line charts

I've used the Chart module for Perl with some success.  Had to hack it a
little to allow truetype fonts and some weird local requirements, but
it's nice to work with.

"La naturaleza, tan frágil, tan expuesta a la muerte... y tan viva"