Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL installation CD based on - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL installation CD based on
Date
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL installation CD based on  (Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@snaga.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> I really, really, really want this CD for OSCON and LinuxWorld this
> summer. Can we put an ISO up somewhere?  Please? Please?

Looking at the screenshots, it might be a bit too Japanese for the
average guy's taste. ;-)

If we want to have a PostgreSQL promotion CD by the summer, we still
have some time to work on it.  Especially, we might want to have some
updated software on it.  It looks like we're going to LinuxTag as well
this year (June), and I'm pulling some strings to get a CD done for
that, so maybe we could coordinate that with the events in North
America.