Re: Status: OSCON organization - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: Status: OSCON organization
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I think it is important for you or Jan to do
a replication tutorial.

A talk (as opposed to a tutorial) on
admin stuff would also be very pertinent
since the feedback I am collecting
indicates that people do not think
that PostgreSQL is as easy to administer
as it is.

Can you let me know when you know for
sure what tutorial and talks you are
going to propose?

It would be great if we could find a
way for both you and Jan could come to oscon.

elein