Re: Bricolage: Impressive - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Bricolage: Impressive
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Actually, for archives, I'm going to try and get the Crawler Oleg released
last week working, and I'm also going to look at his suggestion about
reducing the amount of information per message (clean out a bunch of
redundant information) ...

My projects for this week :)

----