Re: [pgsql-advocacy] New PostgreSQL search resource - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] New PostgreSQL search resource
Date
List pgsql-www
On Saturday 17 January 2004 04:48, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

ho ha! i've been looking at that too, and i've talked with someone on irc that
already has it running on postgresql too.  check out his site:
http://search.oztralis.com.au/Top.htm, I'm sure he'd be willing to help out
if you want.

Robert Treat