Re: Calendar Scripts - Quite a complex one - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Calendar Scripts - Quite a complex one
Date
List pgsql-sql
Kumar wrote:
> I am working on Postgres 7.3.4 on RH Linux . For our application, we
> are in a position to give calendar function (appointments and
> scheduling) with our application. Can somebody suggest me links or
> sample scripts for developing the calendar function.

You can probably lift out the complete calendar functionality from an
existing groupware solution, say, www.egroupware.org.  I'm not sure
whether it's practical to do the calendar things in the database, since
you will also need a significant amount of intelligence in the client
to display reasonable calendar graphics, for instance.