Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>

> > >A content management system is long overdue I think, do you have any
> > >good recommendations?
> > >

> > Bricolage
> >

> It's good Mason driven CMS, but Marc seems is a PHP fun :)

Ummm, where do you derive that from?  As the -www team all know (or
should), they need something installed, they ask for it ... we have OACS,
Jakarta-Tomcat, mod_perl, mod_python, etc now as it is.  I personally use
PHP, but I don't use CMSs, so don't even know of a PHPbased CMS to think
to recommend ...

Personally, I use what fits the situation ... web based stuff, I generally
do in PHP ... command line, all in perl *shrug*

----