Re: between - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Nolan
Subject Re: between
Date
Re: between  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: between  (Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe@softhome.net>)
List pgsql-general
> Damn, didn't find it in the docs, and just supposed it wasn't there.

Try finding it in the online mysql docs.  :-)

Yes, it is there, but it took me far longer to wade through their
docs to find it than in the postgresql docs.

It took me less time with the Oracle SQL Language Reference Manual, but
I cheated by looking it up in the index.  There are index entries for
'BETWEEN' in "Practical PosgreSQL" and "Managing & Using MySQL", too.

Sometimes books are still better than online docs.  :-)
--
Mike Nolan