Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 05:48:41AM +0800, Liang, Guang Yu (Lucy) wrote:
> I attach the logs here with empty database and pg_table.
> (I assume the empty database means we don't assign
> DB any value such as "mm"). The log is big since it

Actually I also meant to use a database with no tables defined other
than the system ones.

> Another thing is when I query a non-existing table, there
> are Errors in the log, but the the dyntest example didn't stop
> either. So it seems to me the sqlca.sqlcode is never set.
> I have also tried to print out sqlstate, it's always 00000.

The same seems to happen with NOT FOUND. The log files says "raising
sqlcode 100 in line 57, 'No data found in line 57.'." more than 500
times. :-(

Did you compile with ENABLE_THREAD_SAFETY?

Is there a way for me to get a login into your machine? The code looks
okay to me. At the moment I have no idea what's going on.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De