Re: A room for Weekly News - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Subject Re: A room for Weekly News
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi all,

> Geez I had forgotten about that.  What I had hoped to get was a setup
> similar to the news setup, where the weekly news could be posted and
> then each weeks news could be built statically within the main site
> template (just like we do for news).  Anyone interested in making it
> happen? Should take long... not sure how this mesh's with Andreas code
> though...

I'll try to play with it in the few days at this year. When I finished I just post a note here.
Talking about the room for 'weekly news' I propose the following:
http://www.postgresql.org/news/weekly/ -> PostgreSQL Weekly News (-announce)
http://www.postgresql.org/news/generalbits/ -> Elein Weekly Summary

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira