Re: UserLinux with MySQL

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: Re: UserLinux with MySQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

UserLinux with MySQL  (Kaarel, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Evil Azrael, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Ewald Geschwinde, )
    Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Michael Meskes, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
     Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Markus Bertheau, )
      Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Bruce Badger, )

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 12:13:59AM -0500, Christopher Browne wrote:
> Of course, that probably has a great deal to do with there being a
> company with a not-insignificant marketing budget pushing that usage
> of Qt, whereas there is no large company with a big marketing budget
> behind GTK.  (Other than maybe Ximian...)

Well Ximian is Novell nowadays and they have a much higher marketing
budget than Trolltech I'd guess. Sometimes i wonder if I'd better switch
to windowmaker. :-)

Anyway, how sweet it is that the situation pgsql/mysql is so much easier
to swallow. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes