Re: UserLinux with MySQL

From: Robert Treat
Subject: Re: UserLinux with MySQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

UserLinux with MySQL  (Kaarel, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Evil Azrael, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Ewald Geschwinde, )
    Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Michael Meskes, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
     Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Markus Bertheau, )
      Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Bruce Badger, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Bruce Badger, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )

Here is an article from Bruce Perens that lays out the decision to go with
Gnome, and in passing explains the rational for going with PostgreSQL.  It's
dated December 15th....

http://www.newsforge.com/software/03/12/16/0029234.shtml?tid=130&tid=150&tid=2&tid=82&tid=94

Robert Treat