Re: UserLinux with MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: UserLinux with MySQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Here is an article from Bruce Perens that lays out the decision to go with
Gnome, and in passing explains the rational for going with PostgreSQL.  It's
dated December 15th....

http://www.newsforge.com/software/03/12/16/0029234.shtml?tid=130&tid=150&tid=2&tid=82&tid=94

Robert Treat