Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Friday 19 December 2003 08:22, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Greg,
>
> > The call for participation has been issued for the 2004 O'Reilly
> > Open Source convention, and once again, PostgreSQL has a track:
>
> Hmmmm ... I think we're double-tracking here -- O'Reilly e-mailed me
> seperately today.   Just one of us should be the contact point.
>
> Also, Jillian, are you up for helping to organize this?
>
> I really do think that we, as a community, should try to organize who's
> going to propose what in order to have a "complete track" for PostgreSQL
> this time, rather than just encouraging people to apply willy-nilly.

We need a central task tracking system rather than mailing list. We have
discussed this before as well (I think)

Mailing list is not the way to go at it.. Something like OGO(open groupware)
would be good enough I guess..

 Shridhar