Re: Hello and some questions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Hello and some questions
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> She's been led to believe, by some former members of our community, that
> there is some kind of secret cabal running our Web presence and that she
> is not welcome.

Well, there is a "cabal", but our membership requirements are kinda lax :)

> It's not good enough for my company, which is why we're working on a
> replacement.  Until our replacement is ready, though, I think that we
> definitely need to get the text and references to the mailing list up.
> What' the holdup on this?  Does anyone know where jobs.postgresql.org is
> stored?

Currently, same VM as techdocs, but, if there are no special requirements
like with techdocs, we can very easily redirect/move it to the main VM ...
its just an IP change in DNS ... just say the word ...

----