Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Date
Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Marek Lewczuk wrote:
> So my question is, do I have a green light to run polish PostgreSQL
> website. Of course I will ask my friends (which are using PostgreSQL
> in Poland) to help me with this. For sure I will try to promote
> PostgreSQL in Poland and also to help users in using PG.

To me it would make more sense to have one web site with multilingual
content that a larger group can maintain rather than a whole bunch of
web sites scattered around with only a single person with limited time
behind each of them.