Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website

From: Peter Eisentraut
Subject: Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Date: ,
Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Josh Berkus)
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Marek Lewczuk, )
 Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Robert Treat, )
  Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Marek Lewczuk, )
    Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Marek Lewczuk, )
 Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website  (Bruce Momjian, )

Marek Lewczuk wrote:
> So my question is, do I have a green light to run polish PostgreSQL
> website. Of course I will ask my friends (which are using PostgreSQL
> in Poland) to help me with this. For sure I will try to promote
> PostgreSQL in Poland and also to help users in using PG.

To me it would make more sense to have one web site with multilingual
content that a larger group can maintain rather than a whole bunch of
web sites scattered around with only a single person with limited time
behind each of them.