Re: gforge - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: gforge
Date
List pgsql-www
IMHO ... I would personally love to avoid having to move, for exactly the
reasons that several people of put forth, but largely, migrating projects
from one to the other *would* be a nightmare (doable, but painful) ...

So, if it is/were possible to build up a team to push development of GBorg
forward, that would be teh optimal solution ...