Re: Bug? Closing a Query tool window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ow
Subject Re: Bug? Closing a Query tool window
Date
List pgadmin-support
--- Andreas Pflug wrote:
> This sounds very strange, I can't reproduce this. Which OS are you using?

WinXP SP1.

Try opeining two query tool windows. In the first run some long running SQL,
e.g. create index on a long_table or whatever.

In the second window run some short running query while the SQL in the first
window is running. Once the query in the second window completes, try closing
the second window. Sometimes I simply can't close the 2nd window, nothing
happens, sometimes the confirmation dialog comes up as it was described
previously.

Thanks