Bug? Closing a Query tool window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ow
Subject Bug? Closing a Query tool window
Date
List pgadmin-support
pgAdmin 3, ver 1.0.0 (Sep 26, 2003)

Hi,

There appears to be a bug in the Query tool. Occasionally, File->Exit opens the
confirmation dialog asking if I want to save the script. If I say "No", it
appears to treat it as "Cancel" and does not close the window. If I save the
file then File->Exit does not even open the dialog, simply nothing happens.

It usually happens when I have two (2) query tool windows open, one is running
a long query and I'm trying to close the second window while the query in the
first window is running.

Thanks