Re: pg_restore and create FK without verification check - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pg_restore and create FK without verification check
Date
Re: pg_restore and create FK without verification check  (ow <oneway_111@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 12:40:28AM +0100, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> A common mistake, can't count how often I created this one... And not
> easy to find, because EXPLAIN won't explain triggers.

That's a pity.  And the lack of EXPLAINing function execution, too.
Maybe it's not that hard to do?

"Just treat us the way you want to be treated + some extra allowance
for ignorance."                                    (Michael Brusser)