Re: Nice E-Week article - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Nice E-Week article
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bruce,

> I tried to stay away from it because there were already enough people
> involved --- New York City is just fine with me.  In fact, I was only
> concerned because they might have gotten SRA America confused with
> PostgreSQL, and I certainly didn't want that.

Mmmm .... good point.  Frankly, I didn't even know that SRA had an office in
NY; I thought *you* were the SRA office.

I don't think confusion with SRA is as much danger in the English-speaking
press because a) it's a Japanese company, and b) the name doesn't contain the
word "postgresql".   I'll bet, however, that before the end of this press run
at least one reporter will think that we're owned by Red Hat.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions