Re: RC1 question of reloading data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Theodore Petrosky
Subject Re: RC1 question of reloading data
Date
List pgsql-bugs
So, I was logged on as postgres. but there is no
database called 'postgres' (or maybe I don't
understand the internals). Keep in mind that I am only
looking for understanding of the process... and I want
to make sure that doing this doesn't create problems
later.

Ted