Re: [Erserver-general] alternate eRServer build - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: [Erserver-general] alternate eRServer build
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 02:43:54PM -0400, Andrew Rawnsley wrote:

> This is to announce an alternate fork/build of the eRServer 1.2 code
> base, provided to the community for testing purposes. If
> everything works out fine, and the Powers That Be approve, we can work
> on moving some of it to the main distribution. This is a
> first release, so be warned.

The patches are also in the "patch" area (assuming they're the same)
of the erserver pages.

I'm a little leery of applying these, because as they are, they will
almost certainly break pre-7.3 systems.  What are people's feelings
about that?  Should we just accept that, as 7.2 is now officially
deprecated, we need not support it?

I'm cc:ing this to the pgsql-general list, because I think several
people who are trying out the code are not on this list.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110