Re: ERserver problems - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: ERserver problems
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:43:00AM -0500, Kris Kiger wrote:
> I have two databases set up, one designated as a master (w/database
> named masterdb) and one designated as a slave (w/ database named
> slavedb).  My problem is that the two are inexplicably not replicating.

Please see the archives for the mailing list for erserver.  They're
available at the erserver gborg site.  In short, there is a bug in
the setup scripts, and you need to do some work by hand.
Instructions are in the archives.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110