Re: Pgsql 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Marques
Subject Re: Pgsql 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2
Date
List pgsql-general
El Lun 20 Oct 2003 11:08, Daniel E. Fisher escribió:
> From the backup to the current php.ini file... this is what was changed...
> Looks like an autoupdate on php happened.
>
> This was turned off in the current php.ini
>

> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
> ; File Uploads ;
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>
> ; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
> file_uploads = Off

This has nothing to do.

> the backup had this tuned on

echo "<?php phpinfo() ?>" | php | lynx

Aparently you are not uning the PostgreSQL that came with your RH 7.2, and
(somebody correct me) I think the libpq client changed, so recompilation is
needed.

By the way, you should give better information about the server. Tell us about
what version of PHP you are using. Did it come with RH? How about PgSQL?

--
 11:25:01 up 17 days, 20:57,  3 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.73, 0.96
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar