Re: FUD!! ODBC will not be supported by Microsoft in the future - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: FUD!! ODBC will not be supported by Microsoft in the future
Date
List pgsql-odbc
For the record: the PostgreSQL ODBC driver works well
and reliably for us.

From my reading of the pgsql-odbc list, almost all of
the problems I have seen posted turn out to be user
problems, not driver problems.  And for the latter,
Hiroshi usually gets a fix out pretty quickly.