Regional Contacts Wanted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

For the upcoming 7.4 release, I'd like to have designated regional contacts
from as many places as possible.   For those of you who are already
translators, you can be a translator *and* a regional contact, or not, as you
please.

People have already effectively volunteered for the US, Germany, Brazil,
Argentina, Australia, and French-speaking-Europe.  We could use help in lots
of other areas.

If you volunteer, your first job will be gathering press contacts from your
country.  Other things we'd like you to do, as you have time, are:

PostgreSQL Advocacy Regional Contacts
I. Regional Press
    A. Help arrange translation of press releases and other Advocacy
       materials
    B. Maintain a list of local/regional/language press contacts
    C. Answer or forward questions from the local/regional/language press
    D. Work with the PostgreSQL "Master of Ceremonies" to staff interviews
         in your area
    E. Keep up to date on PostgreSQL developments so that you can be
        knowlegable for the above, including participating actively
        on the pgsql-advocacy list.
II. Community Building
    A. Solicit users in your area/language
    B. Create and admin a mailing list when you have enough people.
    C. When you have even more people, add a web page and/or
        start a PostgreSQL user's group.
III. Community Liason
    A. Find user's groups, conventions, and other local events and groups
        which are related to PostgreSQL
    B. Work with the "Master of Ceremonies" to do PostgreSQL outreach
        to these groups and events.
Time expected: 5-12 hours per month.

--
-Josh Berkus