Re: SLLUG advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ian Barwick
Subject Re: SLLUG advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Friday 12 September 2003 23:58, Anthony Chavez wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:48:34 -0600 Anthony Chavez <acc@anthonychavez.org>
wrote:
> >> 4) Not MySQL:  Ian, I could use the "distilled" version of your "why not
> >> MySQL" list, something suitable for a 2-sided B/W flyer with large type
> >> headings.
>
> Scratch my request for the location of #4.  I found it. :-)
>
> Ian:
>
> Excellent work.  Is the list completed?  And if you haven't yet, why not
> open the development somehow (CVS, blog, wiki, etc.) so that you can get
> more contributors?

(looks around guiltily) had one of those weeks where everything conspired
to sidetrack me from the more cereberal pleasures of life :-(.
I'll tidy up what I have and post it to the list Sunday , should be usable
with potential for expansion.

(Sorry, Josh, I missed the mail originally quoted here).

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net