Re: Postgresql requirements - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Postgresql requirements
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Marcio,

Please post instead of sending private email.  I have been on vacation.
You most likely would have already received a response from someone else
if you did.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 09:45:43AM -0300, Marcio Aquino wrote:
> I am a brazilian web developer, and I need some help!
> What about PostgreSql + cygwin + windows x86 performance?

Sorry, I am not qualified to answer the above.

> Which system requirements does I need to perform a training course?

Pretty much any machine that can run Cygwin.

Jason