Re: Bulk Insert / Update / Delete - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Bulk Insert / Update / Delete
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 19 August 2003 20:54, Doug McNaught wrote:
> Doug McNaught <doug@mcnaught.org> writes:
> > I have companies that force crap like this on mailing list postings...
>
>     ^^^^ hate
>
> Arrghh.

Not to troll, but another  mailing list I am on, anybody posting such
messages/footers is politely excused with links to free webmail services that
offer clean text mails. Some known domains are also barred from joining
mailing lists,,

Can not afford to spam excess to 3000 subscribers most of whom pay expensive
metered dial up access. The is a justified logic behind the actions.

 Shridhar