Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?
Date
Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?  (Dennis Gearon <gearond@cvc.net>)
Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?  (expect <expect@ihubbell.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, expect wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
> Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:
>

> > Uh, we do that so folks get the replies quicker.
>
> Uh, why not get a better mail server?  Seriously it seems that it really is
> very slow.  Is it under powered?  The software doesn't scale well? Or is it
> something else?

I periodically check my full message headers to make sure of speed, and
other then messages hat required moderator approval, delivery times are <5
minutes ... what are you seeing?