Re: What I would say if someone asked me about no - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: What I would say if someone asked me about no
Date
Re: What I would say if someone asked me about no  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> > Jan is right that we need Win32 maintainers.  I want to set up a few
> > things to grow the group, just like Jan did when he added foreign keys:
> >
> >     o mailing list
>
> pgsql-hackers-win32?

Good.

> >     o cvs branch
>
> did we do this for foreign keys?  I thought we'd always avoided doing that

Right.  I don't think we did it for foreign keys, but I think we will
need it so multiple people can work and submit patches.  I could just
keep a separate Win32 tree here and publish the diffs against current
CVS, if that is better.  I can put it up on ftp, so, yea, we don't need
it, and it keeps us honest about tracking win32.  What it doesn't do is
to allow folks to get cvs changes to a tree they have already modified.