Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> 2) Given that I haven't seen anything from Marc or Geoff, I'll assume
> that PGSQL Inc. is *not* doing a seperate replication announcement.  If
> they do, the Replication paragraph will get cut.

'K, thought you and Geoff were working together on that one?  That was the
last I saw posted about the subject, so thought you two had gone offline
:(

Andrew and I are pretty much finished with putting together the stuff to
put on gborg, and I was about to email you/Geoff to see if you'd succeeded
in getting anywhere with the PR for it :(