Re: Cache for translation statistics - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Cache for translation statistics
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thursday 07 August 2003 13:11, Dave Page wrote:
> It still seems to be writing the files to the pgadmin3 directory, not
> the new cache directory.

Sorry, I did not commit to CVS and deleted my changes. Done now.

> BTW, is there anything we can do about the font? The default Times New
> Roman looks crap...

I would prefer no default font at all in CSS to let the operatings system or
the user choose his/her preffered font. Otherwise, there can be display
errors, even in Japanese (which was the case with the current stylesheet).

Where did we default Times New Roman?

Cheers, Jean-Michel