Re: best way to determine start of new statement within a function? (resend) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From elein
Subject Re: best way to determine start of new statement within a function? (resend)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I was starting to wonder if my message got there.
Tom had asked for a clear definition of "what is a
statement" hence the wide description.

If I wrote this up more formally where would I put
it so we could talk about it when the various issues
come up? Maybe a friend-of-the-court unapproved functional
spec in the dev docs?  Noting, of course, that
this is functional not implementation specifications.

I'm surprised these issues did not come
up with who ever is working on nested transactions
since that is in the same realm.

elein