From Andrew Sullivan
Subject [hcarle@afilias.info: Afilias quote for Postgres 7.4 release]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi folks,

Here's a quote for the press release that's been approved by our
marketing folks.  How are companies that are mentioned listed in the
release?  In other statements of this sort, I've sometimes seen a
kind of listing at the bottom mentioning the companies in the
release.  But I dunno much about this sort of stuff.

----- Forwarded message from Heather Carle <hcarle@afilias.info> -----